Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving.

Hi everyone and happy thanksgiving. Today I'm showing you Born Pretty's orange holo (born pretty has these numbered) # 5 . I started with one coat of a nude and then added two coats of #5 . I know I have said this already but adding the nude under the color does change the color but I just want you to be aware.  Here is this lovely orange holographic by born pretty. 



I really like the stamp I added to this it made it feel very fall. I stamped this with KleanColor Metallic Orange and Metallic Green. The stamped I used was Bundle Monster BM- H11.

I wanted to thank you our readers for taking the time and reading on our blog. 
I hope everyone that is celebrating Thanksgiving and all of you that aren't have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!