Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Hunger Games!!

Hey everybody:) Happy Hunger Games!! I love this book series and am so super excited about Catching Fire coming out today in movie theaters. Unfortunately both of my kiddos are sick and I can't go see it until they feel better, but I wanted to celebrate with everyone going to the movies today! So here is my tribute to the new movie Catching Fire!!

 
This mani has a lot of layering, here is a quick overview of what I did... I started with a black and red polish for the base, then I added the matte top coat. After that had time to dry (this was a all day thing) I started to hand paint the fire on... red, orange, yellow and last a touch of white. While that dried I painted the mochingjay, not the best work but but you get the point! Hope you have fun at the movie and love this mani as much as I do.
Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani and if you are dressing up you mani for Catching Fire.

Happy Polishing Everyone and my the odds be ever in your favor!
Love,
~Anne~

2 comments:

  1. Love the mani. And the movie was so good! It's worth the wait. ;0) enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!