Friday, July 12, 2013

Peacock Feather

Hey everybody:) Today I have a peacock inspired mani for y'all!
Just a little back round on me, I live in Georgia and out in the country.... I mean like in the middle of no where! So we get a lot of wild life here from deer to wild turkey and yes peacocks. I have never seen the peacock but I sure have heard it, if you don't know what it sounds like do a search and then you will know, they are super loud and the males have a particular call! So yesterday when I was outside in-between the rain showers I heard the peacock and thought what a great idea for a mani:) Did a search for feathers and got to work! This mani did take a while to finish only because I wanted to give some of the polish time to dry.
Here is the peacock inspired mani:)




Peacock feather up close!

I really love the look of the dark blue mixed with the teal to give that pop to the mani! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani :) 

Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the french tip too! I live in rural Florida, and I've not seen too many wild peacocks, but I know they're out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, those peacocks are super loud!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful design! The feather is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!