Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Above the Bay

Hey everybody:) Today I have a really cool mani that I like to call "Above the Bay". I found this tutorial on Pinterest and wanted to try it out.... here is the LINK. This was harder than I thought it was going to be, but the more I practiced the easier it seemed to get.
In my mani I didn't use any beads and kinda improvised on a few things. Some colors I didn't have so I just used what I had and mix what I needed to.
Now you have to imagine that you are in a plane flying over the bay, looking down at the sand and the ocean.  Here are my pictures of Above the Bay:)




My nail didn't come out as nice as the girl on the tutorial's did but I kinda like the look:) Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this mani.

Happy Polishing Everybody!
Love,
~Anne~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!