Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wandering around the penthouse!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your week. Today I have for you Nicole by O.P.I. Party in the Penthouse (I got this for $7 for a set of 2 at Marshalls, the other color in this set was Nicole...Spotted!) I have such a love for blue that when I saw these in the store I couldn't pass it up...This is 2 coats of polish...I wore it for 3 days (which seems to be my limit sometimes for wearing polish). Party in the Penthouse is such a nice dark blue color that changes to teal in the sun. Such a beautiful color! Here are my pictures!

Party in the Penthouse is such a beautiful color no matter if you are inside where it is a darker color or outside where it just shines lighter! I feel that I can wear this polish every season of the year!

Short and sweet today enjoy your day Lovelies ! Tell me what is your limit to wearing polish?


2 comments:

  1. I have had a thing for blues lately too! I especially like this one! Looks very nice on you,too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Thalie I fell in love with this blue as soon as I picked it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!