Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cult Nails Let Me Fly

Hi ^_^ today I have for you Cult Nails Let Me Fly! Let Me Fly is a beautiful dusty turquoise with silver shimmer. Really an amazing color I just fell in love with it the first time I put it on!



I thought I would top this with Matte-ly In Love by Hard Candy to try it out..I didn't know I could fall in love with this polish any more it goes from summer to fall really easy with just a top coat of a matte polish!  Of course I wore this during the summer with a matte top coat so it works anytime of year!

What do you think? Is Matte a fall thing or would you wear it any time during the year?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're loving all of the Cult Nails polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am! They are sooo beautiful! Thanks <3

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!