Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nail Art Wednesday.... Happy 4th of July

Hey everybody:) Today I have a awesome 4th of July inspired water marble:) This is one of my favorite holidays... food, fireworks, family, fireworks, swimming, fireworks, my kids having fun, did I mention FIREWORKS!!!!!
So this water marble took some experimenting to get the look I wanted...by the end I was tired. Finally I came up with this combo.... red base I used  Nicole by OPI- OMB! and then I marbled with Hard Candy- Mr. Right, a white(just whatever),Zoya Trixie (for dots) and a clear. That's right a clear!!! This has to be one of my favorite water marbles to date....RED, WHITE, and Blue = ♥ . Here are the great pictures:)





How are y'all spending the 4th ???? I hope y'all have a happy and safe 4th of July:)

UPDATE: Do you want to learn to water marble? Here is the NEW Water Marble Tutorial Video:
http://southernsisterpolish.blogspot.com/2012/08/nail-art-wednesdaywater-marble-tutorial.html


Happy Polishing Everybody:)
Love,
~Anne~

17 comments:

  1. That is so pretty. Your talent amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love loveeeeeeeeee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so pretty! I wanna try something like that but I'm not sure it will turn out that great...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ♥ ...you should totally try, I was really bad at first but then I watched a few tutorials and BAM I got the hang of it, don't get me wrong I still have major screw ups but just keep going:)

      Delete
  4. Now this is freakin cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous water marble! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Yours came out so much better than mine. Pinning this so next year I know what to do :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ♥ this one really did take some practice to get right

      Delete
  7. amazing! do mine - do mine!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ♥ everybody always ask me to do their nails and I have to say I'm really good at mine but I kinda suck at doing others:(

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!