Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday... Sunset with Palm Trees

Hey everybody:) Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, I guess I haven't had anything I wanted to write about; until now!
Pat made the suggestion that I do a tutorial Tuesday (again)... Here is the thing, Pat and I do an Instagram post on Saturday's called Sister Saturday and a lot of those post I've been doing a quick video how to post to go along with. She suggested that maybe doing a Tutorial Tuesday instead of posting a quick video. Well DUH!!! So here I am again blogging and bringing y'all Tutorial Tuesday!!!

Today's tutorial is a ombre with palm trees! For this ombre I used Maybelline Sunset Prisms and Milani Pink Pop, topped with China Glaze Angel Wings. I used Orly Liquid Vinyl for the palm trees. Here is a video tutorial, enjoy :)


video



P.S. If you haven't tried Simply Peel Latex Barrier by Bliss Kiss... You need to go get you some!!! Best thing for the messy artist in you!


Happy Polishing Everyone!
Love,
~Anne~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!