Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Mom loves this!

Hi all today I have for you #4 from born pretty (with nude as a base). Now originally this would be red but as I was using nude as a base it came out this beautiful pink...that when I showed off the finish product my Mom said she LOVED IT! 



I then had to add a little Pat flair to this! Purple is my favorite color and I really wanted to incorporate it into this look. I chose to use KleanColor Metallic Purple using LLC-A for my stamp. 


I hope you liked today's look. It really is a favorite manicure of mine. 
I hope you have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at SouthernSisterPolish@gmail.com we will be more then happy to check it out!