Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nail Art Wednesday- A Fish Tail

Hiya quick post...I tried out Fish Tail mani for a group challenge and oh I really liked it!!!!

My base color is Nicole by O.P.I. Party in the Penthouse...I started the fish tail with FingerPaints Chrysanthe-Mum's The Word (which is the green) and then I switched to Zoya Robyn (the light blue) ...I'm not as steady to get straight lines but I really love how it turned out!

I think I want to try this again with a steadier hand! 
What do you think? Have you tried this what color combo did you use?


  1. Yours looks great! I decided to test out the technique this past weekend for an upcoming challenge...and mine was awful! I really love how's yours came out, great color combination too! :)


Thanks for taking the time to read our blog and leave a comment we love hearing your thoughts. Please don't spam the comments if you want us to check out your blog email us at we will be more then happy to check it out!